Monitoring & Control
- VistaLINK PRO is an advanced end-to-end network management system (NMS) for the broadcast, cable, satellite, and IPTV industry. VistaLINK PRO provides a single interface to manage the entire operational ecosystem to allow for reduction in operational expenditures (OPEX) and increase in quality of service.
- VistaLINK PRO enables operators to monitor and manage complex system more eﬀectively than before.
- VistaLINK PRO oﬀers a wide range of functionality including web access,fault management, conﬁguration management,alarm/event notiﬁcation,report and log management, intelligent correlation and root cause analysis,user-deﬁned graphic views/dashboards,scheduling and automation,auto-response,and much more.
- End-to-End Monitoring
- Most comprehensive end-to-end facility and signal monitoring and management system for broadcasters and service providers.
- Intuitive User Interface
A rich graphics interface allows operators to customize dashboards to span entire operational environments in order to quickly identify problem areas and reduce MTTR.
- Management,Complete conﬁguration and setup for all Evertz products and third party devices.
- Monitoring by Exception,Integrated with Evertz multi-viewer products to provide "penalty box" and channel cycling.
- Alarm/Event Notiﬁcation,Centralized alarm logging and management with visual,email and log notiﬁcation types.
- Root Cause Analysis Suppress downstream alarms and highlight root cause,errors to pinpoint the source of service outages.
Scale from small single,channel systems to large scale enterprise systems that have 1000's of services.
- Has support of hundreds of third party devices.
- Redundancy model that is fault tolerant and has high-availability.
- Full support for SNMP v1, v2c and v3 as well as TCP/IP, Web Service XML/JSON and legacy serial/GPIO protocols.